Last chance for our ‘Traverse T-shirt’ and lots more in this week’s Alpenglow Newsletter. Are you signed up yet?
• Matterhorn 150: One of the most iconic mountains is celebrating the first ascent 150 years ago.
• President Obama Designates New National Monuments.
• Alan Arnette climbs Mt. Rainier. A personal report from the well-known Himalayan climber.
• Podcast: When you can’t do the thing you love anymore.
• Must read from NYT: ‘Why are our Parks so White?‘
• Elwha Ranger Station Temporarily Closed for renovation and repair. Check website for updates.